How to apply
Winners and finalists for the 2018 Prime Minister’s Veterans’ Employment Awards were announced at the official ceremony on 28 March 2018. Nominations for the 2019 awards will open later this year. Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on the Awards, including when nominations open for 2019.
Hear from some of our 2018 Awards finalists and winners on the value that veterans can bring to organisations of all sizes.
Key dates for the 2019 Awards will be announced later this year.
- 6 September 2017 – nominations open
- 22 December 2017 – nominations close
- February 2018 – judging of nominations
- Early March 2018 – all nominees will be advised of the outcome of their nomination. Finalists will be contacted to make arrangements for their attendance at the awards ceremony in Canberra
- 28 March 2018 – winners announced and conferral of awards at official ceremony in Canberra
Outstanding Contribution by an Organisation to Veterans’ Employment
The winner in this category will be selected from the pool of winners in the categories listed under “Organisations” above
Outstanding Contribution by an Individual to Veterans’ Employment
The winner in this category will be selected from a list compiled from suggestions invited directly from the government, business and veteran communities.
Terms and Conditions
Nominations must be made in accordance with the Prime Minister's Veterans' Employment Awards Terms and Conditions.